Your shopping bag is empty
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss the broccoli florets, green beans, tomatoes, and onion with the olive oil then season with sea salt, freshly cracked pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes, to taste. Toss to evenly coat.
3. Pour all but the tomatoes on the sheet pan.
4. Place into the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes and slivered garlic then continue to roast for 10 minutes or until the veggies are fork tender and the tomatoes are ready to burst.
6. Remove from the oven. Top with grated cheese (optional).
7. Bon appétit!