Potatoes & Zucchini with Dill
- 2 lbs red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 tsp salt (twice)
- 1 lb zucchini, washed
- 1 cup herb and/or garlic salad dressing
- 1 tbsp dill
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Cook potatoes covered in 1 inch boiling water with salt for about 20 minutes or until just tender. Drain, cool slightly, peel. Slice 1/2 inch thick.
2. Cut zucchini in 1/2 inch sliced rounds. In a large skillet with a tight fitting cover, bring 1/3 cup water to boiling, add 1/2 tsp salt.
3. Add zucchini, cook covered, 5 to 8 minutes or until tender, but not mushy. Drain, if water has not all evaporated.
4. In a skillet, combine potatoes, zucchini, and dressing. Toss gently and heat slowly. Turn into a serving dish.