Ingredients for 2-3 servings:
- 2 10oz Ribeye Steaks (Essential Farm Box)
- 2 Bell Peppers (Essential Farm Box)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded) (Essential Dairy Box)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Essential Farm Box)
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper (spice to your liking)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Flour Tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice bell peppers into strips, and add to an oven-safe dish.
3. Add about a tablespoon of olive oil, then add all of the spices and garlic. Mix.
4. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
5. While the fajitas are baking, prepare the steak to your liking.
6. Shred the cheese.
7. Slice the steak, combine in a burrito with the peppers and shredded cheese and serve with your favorite toppings. We recommend adding sour cream and salsa.