Your shopping bag is empty
1 tbsp Butter, or Olive Oil
3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 ct zucchini, washed and sliced in 1/4 inch coins
1 cup Cremini Mushrooms, washed and sliced
1 Leek, washed and sliced in thin discs
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let sit for 5 minutes and let some of the excess water condensate.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and let cook for about a minute.
3. Add leeks and cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly, until they start to soften.
4. Add zucchini and cook another 3-5 minutes, until zucchini soften. Stir often.
5. Add mushrooms, and cook another 3-5 minutes until all vegetables are cooked through.
6. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately. Enjoy!