Your shopping bag is empty
Kale Microgreens are packed with nutrients.
Kale Microgreens are a milder, sweet flavor similar to other Brassicas. Simply put kale microgreens are the immature version of full grown kale, with a milder flavor and potentially 4 times the nutritional value. They are great in smoothies and on salads!
Packed Full Of Nutrients:
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B (Folate), Vitamin C.
- Packed full of Vitamin K. The form of vitamin K in kale micro greens is K1 while fermented soy foods and some animal products contain K2. Vitamin K also helps to prevent conditions like heart disease and osteoporosis.
- Calcium, copper, magnesium, and potassium.
- High in Lutein and Zeaxanthin (Our eyes weaken over time and kale aides in slowing that process down)
Health Benefits Include:
- Contains Anti-Cancer Potential.
- Loaded with powerful antioxidants.
- High in Fiber
- 2g of Protein in every cup.
- Protects against diabetes.
- Improves digestion.
- All of the minerals, nutrients and vitamins are known to help boost your immune system.
THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED AS AN ADD-ON TO ANY FRESH FARM BOX.