Healthy Baked Fries (Rosemary, Garlic, Celeriac)
- 2 celery root heads
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Remove the outer skin of the celery root. Cut into ½ inch matchsticks.
- In a large mixing bowl add celery root, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Spread celery root mixture evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Flip celery root over and cook for another 10 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with ketchup or an aioli of your choice.